ORDERING AND PAYMENT METHODS
WAYS OF ORDER
All our products are available at our website www.divitec.gr which is updated regularly, on a daily basis and has an indication of availability for all our products. You can place orders in one of the following 4 ways:
From the web
At our page www.divitec.gr you can select the products you want to buy by adding them to the shopping cart. Then by filling in your details and choosing payment and shipping methods, your order will be processed easily and quickly according to the agreed payment and shipping terms.
By phone at Customer service
For telephone orders call us at 210 2855080, Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:30 in the afternoon for deliveries by truck or until 14:30 for deliveries by courier.
Via Fax or Email
Fill in your details (invoicing, shipping and contact details) as well as the codes and quantities of the products you want and send us a fax to 210 6657552 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Via Sales Representative
Contact the sales representative of our company who is responsible for your company and forward your order to him
Each customer after consultation with the Finance and Sales Department of Divitec has its own method of payment that includes:
- The time of payment from the date of the invoice if he has been given credit for his purchases
- Its credit limit which includes the VAT of its purchases up to which it can place orders and be executed on credit. Above this limit the approval of the managment is required for the specific order or a cash payment.
- It is also agreed that the payment will be made, which by law should be made by bank deposit in the account of DIVITEC or through checks of the customer company or third parties with the endorsement of the customer with the acceptance of Divitec for amounts over 500 euros or according to the border of the tax office as it is formed from time to time. In case of payment under 500 euros in cash, the customer must definitely receive from the employee of the company that makes the collection, a payment receipt. In case of non-issuance of payment receipt, the customer should not make the payment by cash or checks, otherwise any problem that arises with the agreement of the accounts is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- For invoices with reduced VAT the delivery must be made in the respective area.
- In order to issue an invoice, the necessary information is the name, the activity, the VAT number, the Tax Office to which your business belongs, as well as the contact details.
- The orders are binding and will be delivered to the address you have given as the place of shipment the next working day within Attica or Thessaloniki and in 2-3 days for the rest of Greece if there is product availability. In case the payment is in cash, if the payment has not been completed then the order will not be sent and will be automatically deleted within 3 days if there is no payment.
If you have any questions about the ordering methods, please contact us at 210 2855080, Monday to Friday 9:00 to 16:00 in the afternoon or via email at email@example.com